Mar 29, 2012

This Year's Celebrating Art Contest


I am submitting artwork for the contest again this year. Last year over half the artwork I submitted was published. So it is worth your time if you want to submit your own artwork. If you'd prefer to just e-mail the artwork and I can do it for you. I wish I had time to submit a work of art for every student, but I just had to choose a few. Posted below are some of the artwork from this year that caught my eye:
Artwork by Deja
Artwork by Timaris (my Quick Draw expert!)
Artwork by Tysean
Artwork by Unique
Miro Artwork by Tjena
Artwork by Avionne (love her roofs!)
Miro Artwork by Crystal
Artwork by Chloe
Unfinished Elephant by Arronte (once he adds a Big Green Ear, this piece will be awesome)
One of Amillion many amazing creations that she whips together after school while I'm putzing around the art room. ;-)
Artwork by Lashamere

No comments:

Post a Comment