Jun 22, 2011

Busy Busy Bees!!

I have not posted any artwork in a while. This is what I have been busy doing.
ART CLUB!! Thanks to my art club helpers who came Mon-Thurs (sometimes even Fridays, they couldn't get enough art club ;-)) to help out with the art room and work on their art projects.
Art Star Celebrities taking pictures on the Red Carpet at Fernwood's HipHop Award Ceremony. I blurred faces because some students have not turned in photo permission forms.
Mosaic Part One: Gluing all the pieces down, and getting hands dirty with Liquid Nails. For future reference, wear gloves while using liquid nails. But if you are like me and get liquid nails stuck on your hands, use nail polish remover to get it off. I discovered that after a couple days of dirty looking hands.

Mosaic Part Two: Grouting! Very fun to feel the mushhhhy grout. But if you are concerned about your carpet, you might want to lay down a blanket! Whoops.


No comments:

Post a Comment