Feb 21, 2010

Preview sketchbook highlights

We are half-way through the school year!! Before the end of the year, I hope everyone's sketchbook covers will be complete and have pages full of sketches (practice drawings- be fearless-art for you). Whenever you finish your project early, you know what to do! I will post many other sketchbook highlights towards the end of year, but here are a few students who have a good start:

Sketchbook covers by Lawrence and Demetrius

Artwork by Deshun

Practice sketch for skyscraper by Jalen

Heart Art Project by Jalen
I like how Jalen has discovered a certain style of drawing that he uses in all his art projects! What is your style?

1 comment:

  1. TRINITI C.A MAYEMay 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM

    COOOOOL WORK 2 EVERYONE THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL I WISH I KNEW HOW 2 DRAW LIKE THAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete